The Organizational Mindset of Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Jehovah’s Witnesses Organizational Mindset: How It’s Fostered - Jehovah's Witnesses believe God works through one and only one organization today—the Watchtower Society. Here's how the organization instills this mindset.
- Jehovah’s Witnesses’ Organizational Mindset: God’s Sole Channel - The Watchtower claims it is God’s sole channel of communication to mankind. Here's how they convince Witnesses of this and how to challenge this claim.
- Jehovah’s Witnesses’ Organizational Mindset: The Only Reliable Bible Interpreter - Jehovah’s Witnesses believe no one can properly interpret the Bible without the Watchtower to explain it to us. Here's how to respond.
- Jehovah’s Witnesses’ Organizational Mindset: The Only Way to Salvation - Is the Watchtower religion the only way to salvation? Here's how to respond.
- Jehovah’s Witnesses’ Organizational Mindset: All Other Religions Are Satanic - Once a person accepts the claim that the Watchtower is the one and only organization through which God is working, then it follows that the Watchtower religion must be the one true religion and its teachings alone must be “the truth.” Contrary teachings and practices of other religions must be in opposition to the truth and therefore come from Satan.