- Stage 1 of a Witnessing Relationship: Breaking the Ice - When you meet someone, you first build a level of trust before discussing controversial subjects with them. In talking with Jehovah’s Witnesses, you need to do the same.
- Stage 2 of a Witnessing Relationship: Building Rapport - Here's how to build rapport with Jehovah's Witnesses so they will keep meeting with you despite your doctrinal disagreements.
- Guest Post by Michael Clark: Building Rapport with Jehovah’s Witnesses - If your main purpose is to convert every Witness, then don't be surprised if they don't “buy-in.” I prefer a more modest approach -- getting to know them.
- Stage 3 of a Witnessing Relationship: Treading Lightly - When you begin actual discussions with Jehovah's Witnesses about the Bible, you can go astray by coming on too strong and trying to proceed too fast.
- Stage 4 of a Witnessing Relationship: Opening Up - At some point you will need to open up about what you believe even though that will cause friction. Here is some advice about how to make the transition.
- Stage 5 of a Witnessing Relationship: Challenging Directly - In order to be saved, at some point Jehovah's Witnesses' reliance on the Watchtower must be broken so they can place their faith in Christ himself rather than in an organization.
- Stage 6 of a Witnessing Relationship: Scenario 1: Coming to Jesus - If you believe a Jehovah's Witness is ready to place saving faith in Christ, here is how to proceed and the points you need to make clear.
- Stage 6 of a Witnessing Relationship: Scenario 2: Walking Away - Often, our efforts to share the gospel with Jehovah's Witnesses end in an impasse. Here's how to handle that situation.