You can begin this session by recapping what you covered in your study of Galatians 1:
- Paul got his gospel message from Jesus Christ himself
- This gospel message centers on God’s grace and on Christ’s sacrificial death to pay the penalty for our sins.
- An example of this grace is God choosing Paul to be an apostle while Paul was persecuting Christians and proclaiming obeying the Jewish law and traditions as the way to be right with God.
- False teachers were proclaiming a false gospel to the Galatians, a gospel this was somehow opposed to Paul’s message of grace.
- So far in Galatians, Paul hasn’t mentioned God’s kingdom or the name “Jehovah.”
Continue working your way through Galatians with the Witnesses, taking turns reading the verses aloud. Continue reading