- You study the scriptures intently.
- You develop unique insights into Bible prophecy.
- You check and recheck your assumptions and calculations.
- Everything makes sense—everything fits.
- Multiple lines of analysis confirm your conclusions.
- Now confident, you make specific predictions and teach them to others.
- You develop a significant following.
- Then the day arrives and nothing you predicted comes to pass.
- Your disappointed followers demand an explanation and threaten to leave you.
Now what do you do? Continue reading