As we go through this series on witnessing techniques for getting through to Jehovah’s Witnesses, I’d like to get your feedback.
Please share your thoughts with us.
I don’t expect anyone to answer all of these questions. I’m just asking them to trigger your thought processes. Share as much or as little as you wish.
If you are an ex-Jehovah’s Witness or have a Watchtower background, then as you read my post about each of the techniques:
- Did anyone ever employ this technique when speaking with you?
- If so, was it effective?
- Was it counterproductive?
- How could it have been improved?
- If no one employed the technique with you, do you think it would have been especially effective if they had?
- If no one tried the technique with you, do you think it would have been counterproductive if they had done so?
- Why would it have backfired?
- What would you recommend doing differently?
If you are a Christian who has tried to get through to Jehovah’s Witness as you read about each of the techniques:
- Is there anything about the technique on which you would like me to elaborate?
- Have you employed this technique when talking with Jehovah’s Witnesses?
- If so, what worked well?
- What didn’t?
- If you haven’t used a particular technique, are you concerned that it might be counterproductive?
- Why do you think it would backfire?
- How do you think it could be improved?